ir. (E.) dr.ir. (E.) Edwin Tazelaar
Edwin Tazelaar received his masters degree and PhD degree from the Eindhoven University of Technology in 1992 and 2013 respectively.
He worked in the fields of control systems for hydrogen based power plants, renewable energy systems and high power semiconductors for KEMA and Philips Semiconductors.
He continued at the HAN University of Applied Sciences in Arnhem, the Netherlands, as researcher on energy management and fuel cell based propulsion systems, and as manager of the applied master program Control Systems Engineering.
From 2016 to 2018 he joined the Dutch grid operator Alliander as senior asset data analyst.
Edwin Tazelaar Career
Currently, as CTO and co-founder of HyMatters, Edwin Tazelaar focusses on the realization of energy systems based on green hydrogen.
2007 – 2013 University of Technology Eindhoven, Ph. D. in Control Systems
1986 – 1992 University of Technology Eindhoven, Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- 2019 HyMatters, CTO and co-founder
- 2016 Liander, Senior Asset Data Analyst
- 2006 – 2015 Hogeschool van Arnhem en Nijmegen (HAN), Senior Researcher and Program Manager
- 2002 – 2006 Hogeschool van Arnhem en Nijmegen (HAN), Lecturer
- 2002 – 2002 Philips, Projectmanager
- 1992 – 2000 KEMA, Consultant
Links to projects and researches
Research Group :
Control Systems Engineering
Energy management and hydrogen based energy systems