ing. (J.) Jan Benders
Jan Benders is a Senior Lecturer Automotive Electronics at the HAN University of Applied Sciences. Within this function, R&D activities are combined with bachelor/master education providing the unique opportunity to develop technology with the input of students.
Jan Benders Career
In R&D projects, Jan is normally responsible for the (model based) control system development and the development of tools to prototype control systems in an efficient and effective way. These tools include xECU Target, containing RC30 Target (www.han.nl/rc30target) and HANtune (www.han.nl/hantune).
- 1992 – 2006 TNO Automotive, Manager Control Systems & Engineering
- 2006 – 2008 Logica, Product Manager Wireless Asset Management
- 2008 Hogeschool van Arnhem en Nijmegen, Project Lead Rapid Control Prototyping / Senior Lecturer Automotive Electronics
- 1987 – 1991 Bachelor of Engineering (BEng), Automotive Engineering, HTS Autotechniek
- 1994 – 1995 Post HBO Mechatronics
- MBD-tooling van de Han bij de ontwikkeling van intelligente stuur- en veersystemen
- Adaptive Cruise Control
Links to projects and researches
Research Group :
Smart Grids: Socio-technical Systems