ing. (R.T.W.J.) René van Hoppe
René van Hoppe is involved in the education and research of the Electrical Energy Systems group since 2001. He has a degree in electrical engineering (2001) and as a lecturer (2002), both from the University of Applied Sciences in Eindhoven.
René is a part-time student in a master course on psychosocial health sciences and plans to graduate in 2015.
- D14330 – Electrical energy technology
- D52000 – Educational theory
- Psychotherapy. Behaviour therapy
René van Hoppe was born in Eindhoven, The Netherlands. He has a background in electrical engineering (engineering and teaching) and in psychosocial health sciences. Since 2001 he is involved in the education and research of the Electrical Energy Systems group.
- 4WBB0 Engineering Design (Mede-docent)
- 5EE20 Electrical Power Engineering (Mede-docent)
- 5EWB0 Electrical power systems (Instructeur)
- 5LEE0 Electrical power engineering and system integration (Mede-docent)
- 5LEG0 Pulsed power technology (Mede-docent)
- 5SEA0 Electrical energy phenomena & relations (Verantw. Docent)
- 2010- MAXLD, Hanggliding, coaching
- 2001- Eindhoven University of Technology, Electrical Energy Systems
Links to projects and researches
Research Group :
Electrical Energy Systems
Smart Grids: Socio-technical Systems
Optimization of multiple energy carriers