ir. (R.) Riender Happee
Ir. Riender Happee is assistant Professor at Delft University of Technology and member of the Dutch Automated Vehicle Initiative (DAVI).
– heden (1 jaar 7 maanden)
– heden (3 jaar)
Initiation, coordination and management of research projects
– heden (9 jaar 6 maanden) Faculties of Mechanical Engineering (80%) and Civil Engineering (20%)
Research and education in the field of:
- Automated driving
- Automotive Human Factors
- Driver Modelling
- NeuroMuscular Control and Biomechanics
More about Ir. Riender Happee
- Project Manager Dutch Automated Vehicle Initiative
- Coordinator ITN Human Factors of Automated Driving
- Coordinating Automotive education in the Master Mechanical Engineering
- Coordinating the Master & Minor Biomedical Engineering (2007-2010)
– (4 jaar)
– (15 jaar)Delft
- Responsible (strategy, research and business case) for new markets including active human models, accident reconstruction and seating comfort of the crash simulation software MADYMO, a multi-body and finite element software applied by the Automotive industry worldwide
- Jointly responsible for development of MADYMO software and models, release process, quality control and sales through the worldwide offices.
- Human body model validation using bio-mechanical data, efficient and robust modeling using multibody, flexible element and finite element methods. Market introduction of the new product “human body models” with the MADYMO software.
- Responsible for the product “crash dummy models” delivered with the MADYMO software. Developing innovative modeling methods combining multibody flexible element and finite element methods, and systematic validation combining experiments on materials, components, complete dummies, and complex applications including belts, airbags and seats.
- Responsible for acquisition, planning, execution and coordination of projects, publications and supervision of students.
Research Group :
Coördinated Coöperative Transport Management