ing. (R.M.M.) Roeland Hogt
As a senior lecturer and researcher Automotive Engineering Roeland Hogt is envolved in integrated automotive design.
Hogt developed an Electric Vehicle Packaging Tool supporting the design and approval of Electric Vehicles.
He holds various patents for automotive parts including: energy storage device, a highly energy efficient automobile and more.
Roeland sees technological know how as essential to making the step from idea to concept and finally product.
Roeland Hogt Career
- 2016 Noorderpoort, Practor Automotive
- 2003 Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences, Senior Lecturer / researcher Automotive Mobility, Manager Community of Practice Future Mobility
- 1986 Fabulo Design, Owner/ innovator/ creator
- 1990 – 2003 TNO Automotive, Project manager, scientist Vehicle dynamics research and development
- 1988 – 1990 Hogeschool van Arnhem en Nijmegen (HAN), Laboratory Engineer
- 1986 – 1988 Delft University of Technology, Research Assistant
- 1993 Open Universiteit, Master’s degree in Non-profit/Public/Organizational Management
- 1992 Open Universiteit, Master’s degree in Marketing
Links to projects and researches
Research Group :
EV (Electric Vehicles): Dynamic Charging (Grid Integration)
EV (Electric Vehicles): Design