assoc. prof. (S.) Soora Rasouli
Assoc. dr. (S.) Soora Rasouli (TU Eindhoven) is building a model which can predict the market share of Electric Vehicles with respect to vehicle specification and the influence of social network in dynamic term.
Moreover, new research focusses on location decision for charging station with respect to the demand.
- Incorporating psycho-physical mapping into random regret choice models.
- A hybrid choice model with a nonlinear utility function and bounded distribution for latent variables. Transportmetrica A: Transport Science, 12(10), 909-932
- Influence of social networks on latent choice of electric cars : a mixed logit specification using experimental design data. Networks and Spatial Economics, 16(1), 99-130.
- Specification of regret-based models of choice behavior. Transportation, 43,
- Exploring passenger assessments of bus service quality using Bayesian networks.
Journal of Public Transportation, 19(3), 36-54.
- Two-regime pattern in human mobility.
Geographical Analysis, 48(2), 157-175.
- Employment status transitions and shifts in daily activity-travel behavior with special focus on shopping duration.
Transportation, 42(6), 919-931.
- Analysis of variability in multi-day GPS imputed activity-travel diaries using multi-dimensional sequence alignment and panel effects regression models.
- Expanding scope of hybrid choice models allowing for mixture of social influences and latent attitudes.
Transportation Research. Part A: Policy and Practice, 69, 71-85.
- Issues and opportunities in spatiotemporal transport analysis : an introduction to the special issue.
Travel Behaviour and Society, 1(1), 1-2.
- Incorporating activity-travel time uncertainty and stochastic space-time prisms in multistate supernetworks for activity-travel scheduling.
International Journal of Geographical Information Science, 28(5), 928-945
- Applications of theories and models of choice and decision-making under conditions of uncertainty in travel behavior research.
Travel Behaviour and Society, 1(3), 79-90
- Activity-based models of travel demand : promises, progress and prospects.
The International Journal of Urban Sciences, 18(1), 31-60.
- Uncertain travel times and activity schedules under conditions of space-time constraints and invariant choice heuristics. Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, 41(6), 1022-1030
- Rasouli, S. & Timmermans, H.J.P. (2014). New impetus to theoretical and empirical perspectives on space-time behavior : stochastic representation, dynamic choice sets and activity spaces.
Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, 41(6), 954-959
- Effects of travel time delay on multi-faceted activity scheduling under space-time constraints : a simulation study.
Travel Behaviour and Society, 1(1), 31-35.
- Current issues in choice modeling:
Journal of Choice Modelling, 9, 1-2.
- Using ensembles of decision trees to predict transport mode choice decisions.
European Journal of Transport and Infrastructure Research, 14, 412-424.
- Judgments of travel experiences, activity envelopes, trip features and multi-tasking : a panel effects regression model specification. Transportation Research. Part A: Policy and Practice, 63, 67-75.
- Dynamics in activity-travel behavior : framework and selected empirical evidence.
Asian Transport Studies, 3(1), 1-24.
Research Group :
Urban Science & Systems
Optimization of multiple energy carriers
Electric Vehicles: Dynamic Charging (Grid Integration)